- What software should I use to play the .mp3 (audio) files?
Almost all .mp3 files can be played in Windows Media Player or Winamp. mp3 files can also be played in portable MP3 Players and Car Stereos that are MP3 enabled.
- What software should I use to play the .mpeg (video) files?
Almost all .mpeg files can be played in Windows Media Player.
- What software should I use to play the .rm, .ra and .ram (audio and video) files?
.rm, .ra and .ram video and audio files can be played in RealOne Player.
- What software should I use to play .wma and .wmv files?
Almost all .wma and .wmv files can be played in Windows Media Player.
- When I click on a link to the file, it starts playing directly from the server.
How do I download the files to my computer, so that I can listen to them offline,
copy them to CDs or send to my friends?
Right Click on the link to the file you wish to save. Select "Save Target As..." and select the location and filename you wish to save the file as.
- Can I distribute these files to my friends and relatives? What about copyright?
You are more than welcome to distribute these files to your friends and relatives. We encourage sharing of these files, so that more people may benefit from these resources. As far as we know, all files linked directly from the website are free of copyrights and can be duplicated and distributed freely. Please do not use the resources from this site for any financial gain.
- I have a few audios. Would it be possible to add these to the site, so that they are available to everyone?
Sure. Contact us and we can discuss this further.